Tuesday, August 16, 2011


Ytd rain and i'm down with flu today.
I thought i'm strong that's why i didn't catch a cold.
But today what's wrong man.
The weather hot like mad i come home on air-con
and now flu.. Hard to breath! I'm gonna die die die.
No pills for me! NONONO!
Nlvl coming. What if nlvl i sick.
That one really die.

I hate it especially LC u fall sick!
Will totally have no mood to listen and sleep rather than do.
I rmb there was once i vomit just right before chi LC!
Lucky Amanda was in front of me and she was the first one to help me out.
I will rmb that forever ok. Cause I LOVE HER! hahaha.
I still rmb i copy her paper everytime cause she's in front of me.
But i still fail. Dun know how i copy also.
There was once my friend ask me copy hers end up get caught.
Dump max. That alibaba[Her front of the heels is SHARP one) tcher catch us for copying.

Okay. No much time left. 7more wks and my life in secondary school will end.
Believe it or not? That's fast. I haven't really enjoy my life.
Teachers will miss my smile, laughter and my cute face uh.
Ok BHB! Just kidding la.:)
I will go back OFTEN for badminton!
Okay time to study goodbye!

No comments: