Friday, August 12, 2011


I really have never thought just a few words from you
can haunt me the whole day. I'm serious.
I might disappoint you. But idk why i feel so guilty.
When you ask me not to anymore,
i really feel like giving up in things that i shouldn't be concentrating in.
But how.. Just a few sec can really change everything.
I MUST do what u say. It's good for me.
I have no idea what's wrong with me.
I need stay in a reflection corner.
To reflect my results and many more things that affect my results.
Really need one whole day to lock myself in a room one day.
Make sure i pour everything out and just leave it aside.
N's are coming real soon. Chinese paper n Cpa practical start first.
Really spoil my mood when i think of it.
Gonna spend my time wisely. Next wk have to start studying.

Nowadays i get annoyed easily.
Using too many F word..
Speaking LOUDLY..
This all are ..... BAD!
Anyway i'm really happy that i have people around me
who actually really concern about my results.
Even tried to talk to me.
麦当劳謝謝你. Your words REALLY REALLY HAUNT ME!
WHOLE DAY! "不可以阿!"
And i get affected easily by "STUPID THINGS"
Okay i'm really tired alrdy.
Goodnight.
I promise i will do my BEST for NLVL 麦当劳!
Doubt you will read it. Haha.
Will gossip about you in my blog next time.
If only there are things for me to gossip uh.:)

No comments: