Friday, September 2, 2011


Punggol Park!
Guess what i went cycling at 8 with my "ahma"[Hui Min]
Hahahha. We actually cycle round n round.
After that we find some place to sit down n chit-chat.
Very long never cycle suddenly cycle my "airs" feel damn pain.
I think my Bicycle Chair ah killing me.

Ytd didn't have enough sleep.
Morning go school with PANDA EYES.
After school back to Primary school.
Really miss my teachers a lot.
Perhaps I miss the FOOD more than anything else.:x
Okay just saying..
I was waiting and realize that the canteen food stall will be closed at 1.
But we only can enter the school at 1.15..
U never know that feeling is like... Forget it.
That Principle Boo. Vice-Principle WORST. Or maybe both BOOOOOO~.
Whatever so just went back look for tchers and chit-chat.

Lunch at Kovan KFC. The food there like diff from other kfc.
After eating it, I feel like vomiting..
They decided to go amanda's house and slack.
So i went back home, get my bike and there i go!
I didn't know there's SHORTCUT to her hse..
Went b.ball court to play b.ball!
Fun fun fun. I was suppose to study.. Opps.:\
Around 7+ I have to meet my "ahma" and go cycle.
Before i get my bicycle, I feel DAMN TIRED.
Like anytime might really faint.
That feeling is TERRIBLE & HORRIBLE TTM!
But lucky when i hop onto my bicycle and start cycling,
I feel MUCH MORE BETTER!:D

In canteen waiting for tchers..

Mrs Ng was my Pri 6 tcher.
Who i gave 99 REAL ROSES to with my friend[adam] 2-3 years ago.
I remember there was a day i was really sick
and still attended school. So i look really pale and tired.
She asked me if i'm sick i knocked my head.
So her lesson she TRIED MANY WAYS to make me laugh.
I actually LAUGHED till the end of her lesson.
After her lesson i realize that i recovered.
That's really miracle uh.. Idk how she did it too.
Today i told her that she shrinks or maybe i grow taller.:x
Okay that's really BAD of me. But she know i was just joking.:D

Tangyao trying to BLOCK fanny. B.ball time! Haha.

NOW GOODNIGHT!

No comments: