Saturday, July 16, 2011

I have a very big secret to myself!!!
I dun want say later doesn't work again.
But am very happy with it right now!:D
Oh and i reduce sms-ing already!
I rmb last time i can text 1000+++ in 1 month.
Now i not sure but am sure i one day text less than 20.
Cool right! Happy with myself.
But i shall try not to sms "you" anymore.
Cause it's damn useless. Wasting my sms only.
Majiam like smsing the wall like that.
But at least i experience something new,
and prove to myself something.
Okay idk why but am feeling great NOW!
Actually i know why but not telling.
Must keep abit abit of things to myself.
Or share with diff ppl like that hor
nobody will ever know EVERYTHING abt me!
Clever right. Only my another half will know next time.
Or maybe he also will know half only cause he's another HALF mah.
Another half will be for myself.:) But i got nothing much to share.
Need space u see! I will not let my problem be other's problem.
I rmb one of my tcher say "Don't let your problem be my problem" to one guy.
So i shall not let MY problem be u PEOPLE'S problem.:)
But u people can let ur problem be my problem.
I'm always willing to help if i can!:D HELP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
SHARING IS CARING! LOVES!
GOOD AFTERNOON!
Adeus!

No comments: