Wednesday, July 20, 2011


Love shopping.
Guess what i can actually study halfway and use comp to blogshop!
What nonsense right.. But i really too tempted to buy everything.
Now i'm damn hungry 12.30AM...
I need some time to study more. But sleep is most impt.
Tmr got lesson lesson n lesson. So have to sleep n enjoy my lesson tmr.
I'm really very hungry right now. LOL! I need some food food food!
Okay shall go to bed tmr den study. I trying to follow my timetable nowadays.
Cause i tried to give myself lesser chapters to study in a day.
So i'm happy to fulfill myself with studies n exercise.

It's been a long time since i go cycling.
I feel like cycling man! It's either nobody have bicycle or not free..
But at least i tried to jog. Monday went jogging with .....
After that the PT was really tiring. I felt giddy.
I asked mr lim whether physical will make u feel giddy not.
He said maybe is BLOOD RUSH or something la.
But dun happen often and it happened on me.
What crap.. Tuesday went trng was tiring.
Idk why but dropped too much. Hard to catch-up.
Tmr i shall go jog too! I realized the more i study the more i exercise.
Whenever exam coming i will start jogging. Really mad liao.
But study is now part of my interesting life.
Cause when i finish studying i feel happy.
Like i actually STUDIED! Woah. Hahahhaha.
Encouraging myself.^^ Time for bed.
Tmr got maths, ebs and science.
All the tiring and headache subject...
What to do? Suck it up and continue my journey!
GOODNIGHT!:D

No comments: