Monday, June 27, 2011



First day of school. Kind of no aim.
Thought will have NEW SITTING ARRANGMENT.
End up bullshit. I'm back to EMO CORNER.
But at least didn't have much lesson today.
Other than science and cpa.
I thought of new way to keep myself awake.
Pinching myself but doesn't work.
I dun bear to pinch myself hahaha.
So science lesson accidentally doze-off.
But lucky ky slap my hand somehow i'm wide awake after that.
But not everytime work in that way actually.
Lesson time when body is tired mind can't control.
I tried before. I really talk to my mind but doesn't work.
Suppose to start studying now. But am tired. Feel like sleeping.

Oh and actually this picture is kind of random.
But seriously she's skinny n pretty!:D
I saw her on sat. Got event so i went just to see her.
Hahahaha. But i did some shopping and bought many things too.
Ok la time to rest. GOODBYE!:)

No comments: