Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tmr celebrating youth day.
It's a day to be yourself. So we can wear anything.
But other than shorts, revealing clothes and many more.
So actually simply just jeans n top with shoes..
That's not really ourselves i guess. xD
Normally girls will wear shorts top n slipper.
That's the simplest things to wear actually.
Aiyah. Actually if really being ourselves just wear pajamas and go school la.
That's the best of ourselves!^^ Haha.
I dun know what to wear..
Normally before i go out i will try out almost a few clothes
to make sure i look good in that mood den leave house.
So tmr morning i shall choose..

I'm having the urge to go cycling..
But the floor is still wet due to the rain earlier.
Oh and i realized that my words are getting sweeter.
NO WAY man... Cannot be this way!!!
I very long never drink sweet talk and eat sweets alrdy.
Okay la. I shall go study now. At least one chap to fulfill myself.
Everything must start from beginning.
And i saw my name on the board i get 2nd in class for MYE.
Shocking news. Cause i didn't did well for MYE.
But Prelim i will definitely try my best and Nlvl i will be like SUPERWOMAN!
Ohoh! Last min my mama came in and ask me go eat dinner now.
So study will postpone! Dinner cannot postpone!:D
GOODBYE!

No comments: