Wednesday, June 22, 2011


I miss you. You're special.
Return the watch that always ring at 12am and reminds me of you.
But now without the watch worst..
Idk what happened man. I want U-TURN.
Or go fast forward? I dun want to have feelings.
It sucks..

Yesterday night have BBQ with pri school friends.
FUN & HIGH. But not everyone attended.
Anyway pri school life really great.
Why didn't i cherish?
I just want them to stay with me. Isit hard?
Just THAT friends feeling and nothing more.
But why am i falling in so deep. It's tough.
I must believe in myself. After N's i make sure i enjoy everyday.
I might miss school, Teacher and people but OBVIOUSLY not BOOKS.

Nowadays must study but i dun bother to actually take my books out.
Cause i just need this LAST FEW DAYS to be enjoyable.
Is that hard? But i dun seems like i'm enjoying.
I just want my life back. Stay happy.
I find SOME people who are in love hurt more.
My friends tweet are getting more n more EMO.
But will it be my turn? I DOUBT IT.
Because i must believe in myself n get what i want.
That's what i actually learnt ytd.
Mahaesh told me a story.:)
Really like it very much, even though abit sort of scary.
But at least that guy get what he really once want before.:)
Controlling every words of now.
But seriously fc*k it.
Who give a damn. I shall just study and no big deal.
After N's make myself BUSY or else spend my days sleeping is fine too.
Just dun disturb me. Goodnight.
I'm not perfect.

No comments: