Wednesday, May 18, 2011



Mermaid was once a story that in my life.
Beautiful and sweet lady who is nice n soft..
What abt real life? Ugly? Can't speak & communicate.
Nice?... Whats the point lying to children?
Why adults always say dun say lies when they are saying to their own kids...

I want to know every single reality...
Why do u have to ignore it and avoid it.
Why can't you just face it and at least reply str8 foward.
U should know abt it, it's very obvious.
Thanks for letting me being a fool for the past 1month 14days.
After so long i have believe and yet u make feel hopeless..
Whatever.. Not a MAN at all.
GO n CONTINUE FLIRTING.
I'm sure one day just that day will have KARMA..
I believe cause i now feeling it. Thankfully to you.:)
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. And THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:D

I just now was so upset that i talked to amanda n play childish games with her.:D
We went to cartoon network play game and addictiongames ah?
I can't rmb. But it was a good way. Make me feel like i'm still in 10-12 yrs old.
Really thanks her.:D LOVE HER LOTS... (L)
Fish & Drip story is always to be continue...
WILL NEVER BE THE END! :D

Today went blading with cy, dj, ws & FISH FISH!:D
hahahahhaha. Rollerblade so can't really talk much.
As we are not pro so we can't blade n talk at the same time.
Most of the time we will communicate by "wooowooowoooo"[falling down]That's not me!
Or "ahhhhahhhahhh"[down slope]
Oh and of course "OMG!"[when somebody falls]
Have a good vesak day after exam.
But now is 2.30 exam period i'm studying.
Not used to sleeping early after a LONG PERIOD OF EXAMS.
Tmr need go back to train. Stamina DROPPED!
I can run ard the school 3round 15mins?!
COKE UPP! Totally ridiculous. I know. SO I MUST TRAIN!
Cross country is GETTING NEARER!
SO GOODNIGHT! Tmr 8.30 trng.

No comments: