Saturday, May 14, 2011


The first time when i tried to open a CAN DRINK.
I injured my 2finger and keep bleed..
Now after so many times and so many years of opening
I get a cut again.:( Lol.
Lousy or clever? :D
Of course is clever cause nobody but me can open can drink till bleed.
Haahhhaa. The pic make me feel like drinking whatever!
I think nowhere can be found i guess.:(
Whatever. Lol.

Many of them finish their exam already.
But how come dun have the atmosphere.
Normally when others finish but only u have not finish,
you will still feel the atmosphere..
Weird. Must be all worrying about Nlvl n Olvl.
Monday suppose to go on a DATE but somehow somewhere its called "cancelled".
Maybe i just bluffing myself, maybe i'm just the only side.
Dun understand, Nevermind.:D
Because that's for myself to understand.
Tmr maybe my mum wanna go cycling at ECP.
So i might join them.:D If i finish studying my EBS.
Cause i dun want any last min work anymore.:(
Its really very tough. Almost or already given up that day.
But i still fall n stand so after awhile i have to suffer my night to study.
Hahaha. Thats what BADMINTON TEAM TEACH ME.
No wait actually they never even teach me how to quit.
They teach me how to continue when i feel like quitting.
No quitters in badminton team.:D
SO I'M NOT. I WILL ******* WIN U..
WHatever. GOODNIGHT!:D
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahah.
Everyday laugh will be more n more PRETTY!
I will be getting prettier soon.^^ GOODBYE!

No comments: