Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Gambling Vs Shopping..
You have no money for me to go shopping.
So where did u get money to go gambling?
Shopping i get something home.
Gambling? Lose more n more..=.=
Can't i save my own money?
Everytime i say i no money u dun believe.
Just because i still keeping my ang bao money..
I dun intend to use any single cents of my angbao money..
U said lie to me. U told me after my facial will come find me.
Oh really? Yah right i went to the toilet came out and thought will see u.
Looking for u retardedly.. End up u telling me collecting money coming soon.
I was so furious abt it and went to amanda's house instead of waiting for u to cab down.
Totally unreasonable.. I'm even skipped my dinner.
Was really angry right now. Not sleeping. I shall have supper.
I have never off my phone just to avoid your call.
This is the first time. Warning. Or else i make sure i dun come home the next time.
Just now i really wish i get into accident and go hospital make u know your mistake.
U will never ever know your mistakes so totally pointless..
Very sorry i doubt so..
Today was totally a bad day.. Not my day. Tears are all over.
I dun feel like going to school.
I will break down anytime anywher tmr.
I'm sure my result will make me feel worst.
WHATEVER.. Goodbye. Dun ask anything..

No comments: