Sunday, May 22, 2011



Tuesday is cross-country...
I'm not ready..
Wish that day weather will be good? Like going run but no lightning risks?
That will be the best weather for me to run!:D
Top 10... Isit hard? But no pain no gain.
So if i want to get trophy i must run like mad.
And make sure i feel the pain everywhere after the run.
But i guess when i reach there everything will pull me down.
Jogging should be very relax why am i so nervous?
Crap. This must be really important to me...
Whatever. I must help my team!:D BOWEN BADMINTON!
Overcome all the obstacles n people obviously..
I remember last year some part without tree really make me crazy.
But at least i didn't stop at all and i keep encouraging myself.:D
Am really proud. hahahahhaha! I WILL SHOW IT TO MR KEVIN LIM THAT I CAN!
MUST BE MORE AGGRESSIVE! AHHHHH!
Its time to SLEEP MORE N DRINK MORE WATER! (L)
GOODNIGHT!:D

No comments: