Thursday, May 12, 2011


“When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” –Unknown

“Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson

“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” –Albert Einstein

“Being defeated is often temporary, giving up makes it permanent.” –Marilyn Von Savant

I agree with the first line.. Thats why this year badminton get into top4.
But what about studies? I have never really hold anything for long..
Everything are so last min. Afternoon i... i... i...
SLEEP! Which is stupid. Cause once i lie down hard for me to get off.
But totally too tired.. Tmr i'm sure worst.
Gonna study now till i finish up everything.
I'm sure tmr once i reach home first thing change and SLEEP.
Make sure i sleep till evening.^^
Maybe evening will go for a jog.
Since the whole week i never really exercise other than my leg n brain.:D
Its time for a workout!!! Maybe that's the reason why am i so lazy nowadays!
Time to WORK HARD!
Even though everybody say last min will not help.
But i will make sure my last min get me to win that bitch.=x
As long as i win her everything worth tonight this night.;D
So will be studying overnight! Which i have nvr really try before.
Only play game overnight before. Hahhahahah!
Goodbye!:D

No comments: