Monday, April 4, 2011

Its been a LONG LONG LONG time since i post.=x I realised things really change fast, every day, hour, min & EVEN SEC.
But things doesn't really matter to me anymore
Not happy with things change den,
not happy with people change the way u see it den.
Why bother to get angry and have more wrinkles/pimples.
It's just a waste of times actually. So why bother.
I have to rush through every chap of my textbook soon.
When will i be real free? After n lvl.

Now wondering whether should i buy roller-blade.
Cause now almost every week i will go blade with my cousins!
This sun i maybe going cycling and late afternoon meeting bb to roller-blade?:D
Excited much u know. Can't wait. Tmr training!!!
Will go help out i guess.:)
Now i have panda eyes...:( HELPPPP!!!! WHEN WILL IT BE CURE?!:(
Should shower and sleep now! GOODERNIGHT~
Remember dun bother yourself with SMALL LITTLE TINY stuff that will make u have MANY WRINKLES.=x

No comments: