Thursday, March 31, 2011


FORM & CO-FORM! ALSO our EBS TEACHER!:D
Hmmm... Few words i wanna say long ago.
I feel disappointed when they're actually whenever it comes to ebs coursework.
They helped us, they tried their very best, they talk to us nicely & they do their part.
But what are we doing? Taking things not serious at all?
At the end of the lesson will see their face of disappointment.
Esp Madm Ang... But i'm sure they will never ever give up on us.
No matter how bad we're, they will still always behind us to turn us from bad to good.
I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE that u both will never ever give up right?
And of course i will not too! I will try my best to finish 8chaps before MYE.
I dun care. Seriously shall stop training and at any of the school corner to study?
Cause whenever i return from school i will surely first thing take nap.
So i can't stay home... Ok shall stop here for this pic.
Next...

BEBER!!!:D Sweet of us to give her a BOARD!:D
YES! hahahha! I remember she ignore me the first time she came for our training.
Or maybe she actually didn't heard me.
Hahahah. After a few training, we know her more and talk crap with her.:)
She's actually not much age gap from us. So its easier to communicate right?:D
After awhile she's part of our badminton "teacher" that so called in charge us.
But after march holiday she suppose to extend and stay in our school longer...
But not sure why she can't come back n teach. She didn't even know that she's leaving?
So sports day was the so called last meet with her?
Play handphone games are youngster habit uh.:D
Play tap tap, jewels and reactor games with her!!!
Maybe that's the reason that make time flies.:

Anyway Sports day was ok. Still go on quite fast.
Last year i remember i was so frustrated and wanna go home asap.
But this year? It just end without me knowing anything...
Took part in 4x100 relay. Could have win seriously.
But shafina ankle injured so its alright.
Phoebe replace her.:) At lease phoebe tried her best.
Rather than minus point for our class eh!:D
Took some pictures. Oh yah anyway something u all want to see are worth waiting.
So i put one picture behind.
Guess who?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yes its mrs iszal.:) Everyone's favourite? Hahahhah!
Esp TANG CHENG YI/CHERYL!!! Took quite some pictures with her at the end of the sport day.
If they see this they will kill me or hunt her to take pic.
Mrs iszal have to run from north to south.xD
She's caring teacher to all students?
Hahaha. Even to students that she doesn't know.
She's helpful? Maybe not uh.=x
Haiya she's really a great teacher?:D
Ohyah wait singaporean cannot praise uh.=x
TAKE BACK ALL MY WORDS! HEEHEE!
Just kidding la. I shall stop here.
Sadly this is my last sports day in bowen.
Gooder bye...:)

No comments: