Sunday, March 20, 2011


Now i know why last year when school reopen i still like holiday mood.
FINALLY! Cause school was fun, not bored, not tired during lesson and everything just like holiday.
Now school reopen i feel like.... Okay no comment.
Today i enjoy myself by watching secrets for sales!
CHINESE DRAMA! Went thailand so missed 5 ep.
Today took 4hours to watch all 5! Nice much!
I didn't even went out with my parents.

Now i'm thinking of clearing my clothes.
But not this week. Or this coming week cause tournament.
When will i be free sitting down infront of the computer
for 4hours just purely watching drama.
Maybe after my cca stands down? I will be free.
But not used to it as for the past 3 years i have been training 4 days a wk?
Even exam period or maybe will stop afew weeks but will resume immediately after exam.
I'm always a busy person with a happy life. Haha.
Because people surround me are always my Kai Xin Guo.[Happy fruits] :D

Currently watching Pink Panther. NICE!!!:D
OMG! I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A DAMN BURGER!!!
SO CUTE! FUNNY TO THE MAX! Really enjoying my sunday!
Oh i will post about my thailand trip soon. But not so soon.=x
Maybe when i'm not tired. Hardly uh.
Mon,wed,fri tournament, Tues, Thurs and Sat training...
6 days of badminton. Good.:)
VERY GOOD. Will miss my coursework on wed?
Maybe not. :D Thats all for today.
Going to enjoy my last few hours of HOLIDAY!:D
GOODER BYE!

No comments: