Saturday, March 12, 2011

Leaving soon. Haven even pack yet.
Still got homework not done yet.:(
Haven eat my dinner yet, haven even bathe yet and haven even sleep yet.
Haha. Still thought of playing viwawa till 3 with kh.
But now doubt i can. I got many many many many things wanna do.
Haha. As if like i not coming back. Touch wood.
Need do physical there as when i come back only can train on sat.
After that will have national tournament.:(
Really wanna win so badly. Now kind of don't feel like going.
Maybe if i choosen tai wan in the first place i will be mad happy now.
SHAGS. Why did i choose thailand? Its ok.
At least i can go overseas.:D Maybe the next time will be after Nlvl.

Now my left knee got a small cut but it hurts BIG TIME!
Just cause i knock into my wardrobe in the evening.
Okay i better get going to pack my stuff.
MY MUM START NAGGING ALREADY.
Gooder bye!:D

No comments: