Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beloved mummy.

POST SPECIALLY FOR YOU!







聽媽媽的話 別讓她受傷 想快快長大 才能保護她
Listen to Mother's words. Do no hurt her. Wanna grow up quickly so I can protect her.
美麗的白髮 幸福中發芽 天使的魔法 溫暖中慈祥
The beautiful white hairs. germinate in the happiness. the magic of angel. is kindly with warmth.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause mummy you're amazing
Just the way you are.

I'm really like a baby girl infront of u
I remember when my hand is sticky because of the sweet "sticky",
u clean it for me with your hand and make sure its not sticky.
I feel mummy's love in it.
When i play with chops while you're busy and i even disturb you with it,
you didn't get angry and thats when i feel like i'm still a little baby.
So i go on and on choped all over your hand and 2chops on mine.
After chopping two chops on my hand, u wipe it for me by using tissue.
But can't really wipe it off, so you brought me to the toilet.
You used water to wipe it for me, but you still can't get rid it of it,
so you used soap to wipe it for me and make sure its clean.
U tried your best cleaning it away and even dry my hand for me.
Thats when i feel mummy's love once again.
And of course i will not forget the warm hug too mummy.
You really make my day.

Remember the day we saw this in the mrt.
U said we should go rob that lady.
Haha. I not very sure why i remember it.
Maybe because didn't expect you will say that?:)
Really grateful to have u. THANKYOU VERYMUCH.

Today bad headache really spoilt my day.
that make me can't enjoy myself during the elective module which is the most fun lesson.
After that went eat, they was chit-chating i can't enjoy it too
because the headache really went bad to worst.
But after i reach home rest awhile feel much more better.
Please don't make me fall sick before going overseas.
I really wanna go take a break so badly.
Its time for to have a one week break?
When i'm back i doubt there will be a chance for me to even take a breath.
Okay that's all for today.:D
GOODNIGHT!:D

No comments: