Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everyone changed. U can see it by yourself.
From happy to sad. Life is it so miserable?
I guess no its just the way u see the situation.
Even in my dream they teach me how to see the situation in a good ways.
So i doubt there's nothing much for me to think when its a good way.
I feel so useless by looking at you typing your situation in a short way
and i can't do anything to help you. Cause i'm not very old to experience everything yet.
Adults always thinks that children have no idea about anything. Then why didn't they teach?
Adults see things in diff way? Children dun see things how adults do?
ITS NOT! Its just the way you see things. Everybody see things diff.
Its not like adults and children. NOBODY SEE THINGS IN THE SAME WAY.

Shall go get ready have training later.:)
Gooder bye!

No comments: