Friday, July 25, 2008

Today in class was nt in a gd mood coz quite tired...
So scared ppl.xD And ard 11.30 lyk tat fought wif a fatty bloody asshole!!!He used his bag and hit me,u knw hw heavy was the bag?!!! Damn it man!!! So i was damn angry and choing to hit him...
I hited his arm then he said "I dun fight wif gals..."lyk real lor!!!KNS!!! After tat some of the boys came stopped him and scoled him too...lol!!! One of my fren said"wah!U siao arh?!!He u also dare to hit." ><... When i am angry dun care fat,tall,thin and short i will still hit...xD But i hardly get angry de...=x Was damn tired larh.....
After sch go foyer meet hubby then we acturally going to hg mall,but alot of ppl taking bus...
So we sit at a void deck for awhile,saw rochelle and said hi to her.xD
Chit-chat for awhile,when nt so many ppl in the bus then we take...xP
Haha! I decided to go to 401 firsrt near puggol park coz i wan to PLAY SWING!=D
After awhile we went to hg mall walk walk OMG!!!Hubby 50bucks was lost!!!=(
After walking ard for awhile we went to puggol park walk one round and it tooks 3hrs+...=D
What a LONG TIME to walk 1ROUND....HAHA!!! Cause keep raining so no choice have to go into the shelter.... After 1 round i went to hg point to meet my mum and hubby went home...=D
Had a fun day!=D
k larh...Going to do others thing liao...Bye!cya!xD

I don't know what's going to happen next...But today was ok...Saw u and said hii.=)
Ok...I'm really wishing tat the old JIAJIE will be back soon...=( I just can't get back myself anymore....I am in a deep hole and don't knw what i want...

No comments: