Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Okay...Today morning went to parade square to settle dwn...

Ohyah! And its racial hamarny day(duno hw to spell) xD

So some of my class de gals who siting beside mi is looking ard and see who wearing thoes clothes...HAHA!!!

I think they will looking at the sec 4 side lor...U knw what they are looking??!! They are looking at guys!!! Who is wearing thoes traditional clothes...xP

Okay so have pe after recess CPA!!! CPA I HATE THE TEACHERS!!!!MR LOO AND MISS GOH!!!!ARH!!! They 2 is the wan who always asked mi to UNFOLD skirt!!!ARH!!!
DAMN IT MAN!!!
After sch went for dc again...Coz whole class was noisy..Hmmm...Nth much happened.=)
Omg!!!2 WKS MORE!!! COMMON TEST!!!!=( Sure fail...No nid to see liao...
Coz u see my blog u will knw i never study...xD Keep blogging play computer then hw to study?!
Haiz...Nvm i will work HARD!!!=) JYJYJY!!!xD Every1 JY also wor~

I did't knw things will become lyk this...Maybe u are trying to ignore mi...But i tried to talk to u le...
I am tired of it..Maybe should let u cool dwn first...But i scared u won't talk to mi 4EVER!!!

No comments: