Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hmmm...Today my class 4 person fight...Haiz...
Rahmat class everytime alot of taiji de.xD But i very guaii and heng coz on the time they fight i was in the TOILET.xP And was chit-chating wif dingju(jie) for awhile.=D
After sch,go for training which at sengkang sports hall...Damn mafan lorh nid tak bus then LRT...
Then go there ard 3 liao trained for 2hr+ lyk tat only....
I was nt serious again...Haiz...Dun knw where my sprit are...xp
Come home then bath...After awhile,accompany my parents to bring my bro to the airport...
Nw was quite tired le...=x
K larh going to slp soon...Sry i may nt blog sometimes coz tired or busy.xD

What had happened to u and mi??
Maybe close become cold...=( Nvm i believe one day we will be close..
But i scared i will be cold...=x

No comments: