Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tired and fun day..(:

Today went for training early in the morning!!!xD
Acturally is start at 11.30 lar.=x But i sibei tired lor...
Then morning 10 wake up,thinking wheather shld go for badminton anot...
But i went to bath then think again...Then i went to tie my hair and think again...lol!
Then i tell my ownself go "training lar alrdy tie hair liao then dun go..."
haha! So dumb and lame rite...xP
Then i though will be late so tak bus lor...Wth lor! My badminton skill SUCKX!!!!!!!!!!!! Juz lyk a fcuking nooby lor!!!
After training went home acturally wanted to clear my books at the living room...
After that,i read the magazine and lying dwn on the floor and i fall aslp...xP Sibei tired sia!
Then nite tym went to S.I.A club and eat dinner wif mother side de family member...=)
Very fun lor...After dinner we went to book a KTV room and sing...xD
It was awesome!!!=D We sing and laf!xD Was very high man!xP
Woah! My uncle voice is high man!=x
We sing for ard 2 hrs le....Its really fun lar!!! Hw i wish will hav tis chance again...(:
k lar nw post sum pic to let u all see....
While waiting for KTV room...=D


This is funny version..xD HAH!


When they are singing happily..=D

My 1st bro and mi.=)

The KTV room...[after using]
This lks more clear...=D

No comments: