Monday, June 16, 2008

Today morning training...
Dun knw why i was lyk quite happy siia...=x
Then friendly match!!! F*** lor!!! I dam lousy lor!!!GRR!!!
The person playing wif mii keep smaching!!!I think their sch more gd in smaching lor!!!!
SMACH SMACH SMACH!!!But anyway play doubles tat tym i smach alot of times too..xP
So shoick man! But still lose...I lose all the games lor!!! I knw i'm lousy...=(
After training ard 3 went out wif bro then meet my mum...We went to tampanies then my bro wen to see the sales and my mum went to another side...
Alot of ppl man!!!1 stupid fatty guy step on my leg dun knw hw to say sry de!!!! And i think he ard 20-30 yrs old!!! Is so old and dun even knw hw to say sry...
Forget it! After tat went home...lol! Today is my freaking bad day lor!!!GRRR!!!
FAT GUY LAR!!!THINK OF IT SIBEI PEKCEK!
ohyah! gt sum rubbish pic..xP
see the sales de shoes...xD
lk lyk rubbish rite?=x
After awhile they make it back...But the surrounding is still a mess...HAHA!

No comments: