Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hiie ppl!xD Very long nvr blog liao... Today go for badminton...Its so tired run 19 to 20 rounds lor...But i keep jogging...xP After tat laogong and dear dear cum meet mi coz ytd we said wanna go cut hair tgt...$3.80 only nia... Then we waited for awhile...Thinking wheather cut what type de... I cut first then they think think think....The aunty or whoever help mi cut below first...So after awhile,laogong and dear dear decided to cut spiky spiky so i cut first...Was quite nice...After tat dear dear and laogong cut too!!!=D We 3 cut the same hair haha! Then i juz nw tried to tie it was very ugly wor...=( Thinking of hw to go sch tmr haha!!! Then when eating my dad keep saying i am ahlian all thoes...Then my plastic spoon crack...=O After tat left abit of rice only...So i angry and said "I DUN WAN TO EAT LE LAR!!!" Juz walk off to my room...WOLALA!xP
Sianz...Feel quite tired nw lor...But dun wan so early slp...hehe!!! Ohyah! I still in holiday mood lor...Everyday at class slp slp slp..xP But teacher sum saw sum nvr saw...xD WAHAHAHA!!=D
Sat and sun reaching hohoho!!! Shoick wor~=D
k lar i wan watch tv...Next tym blog again...Cya!

No comments: