Saturday, June 21, 2008

Today went to training at 11.30 until 2...
Training tat tym last part we do running then run back wards...

Rochelle bang onto the pole tat was behind her....Haiyoyo...
Then when running backwards she fall dwn...AWWWW!!!!! Its so pain...
So i started to run slow wif her....=) Wish tat she is ok nw...=D
After tat acturally wanted to go hougang and eat wif rochelle but she dun wan go...
So my bro cum bring mi home.=D
After tat the whole day was doing computer thingy so ard 5+ then on9...lol!
Sian! Juz nw saw a dog at my hse dwn stair!!! OMG!!! Then i waited for my dad to wake up coz ard 12 he will wake up so i wait n wait...xP FINALLY he woke up...I shouted his name "pa!! Cum cum cum" then i showed him the dog...I pls him very long then he said bring the dog up and play wif it...loL! But nw ii think he wan to let mi to hav the dog...The dog salyiva keep driping...xP

photo of the dog:

The dog de size...xP
The dog de face...Cute mah?=x
Edited...
Juz nw my dad saw 1 gal lking here and there then we think maybe she looking for the dog...
So i asked her "excuse me...R u finding a dog..." She say ya then my dad say cum up and tak lar..
Then she tell a guy tat their dog is here...So she came up and took her dog away liaoo...
She said "my neighboor bring him cum then forget to bring it home...Then i work until quite late"
lol! k lar wish the dog will be happy to found the owner.=D WISH U GD LUCK!

No comments: