Saturday, June 28, 2008

Today after sch,waited wif suda,amalina and deardear...Coz dear dear the teacher freak de lor...Talk so much de...Then waited for 1 hr lyk tat lor.After tat we go hougang point meet laogong...=D We go there to eat mac eat finish le we go amanda house to slack...And ate abit of sweet...xD But nt really nice de...Grapes is nicer!!!=x
After that went home rmb tat gt BBQ then faster bath and change....
Was very fun and funny...haha! Then my parents cum fetch mi tat tym we r taking pic...
Suddenly my mum apper at the chair there then my bro fren said "Jialong mother"
They though is fake de coz they all are kidding mah...But its real haha!!! Then the boys go disiao said my bro lyk 1 gal the red shirt which is at the next door bbq-ing too!!!HAHA!!! My mum str8 away walk to there and tell the gals tat the boys wanna make fren wif u all!HAHAAHHAHAHA!!!
So funny lor!!xD Dun knw hw they are nw...xP
k nw pic time...But bbq tat tym the pic i dun hav....Sry
Pic here:

I am half dead...xP
Omg!!!Laogong kissed mi.xD
Haha! My turn to kiss laogong..xP
Wahahaha!!!=D

No comments: