Saturday, May 24, 2008

Scary day...xD

wth lor!!!Today nvr went to cycle....
But we went to xinmin pri!!!((: Then saw mrs ng,mrs chang they all lor...Mrs ng and mi keep disiao de children...=D She wan shake hand wif 2 small kids....Then i push her away and wan shake the small kids hand too...lol!!!xDAfter tat,went to xinmin toliect we missed the place very must lor....Coz everytime we morning go there comb hair de...xDThen we go hall to find joe,terence and hongda...At the hall there saw mrs chang...So sit dwn and chit-chat 4 awhile...=D After tat,we went to 644 to buy sum food for mrs chang and mrs ng....Then we go buy bubble tea and go back to xinmin and giv mrs chang and mr ng food to eat...But they said they hav eaten... @*!#^*~ Then we force them to tak...xD So fun lor...After tat,Ziling,narisha,suda,terence,hongda and mi went to kovan... Joe went home first lor...We go kovan and....and...and...pierce nose.xD Ziling,amanda and mi pierce only... Very d scary lor!!! Amanda pierce first,she so d brave sia! She close abit eyes only... She nvr cried at all too!!! After tat,my turn to pierce,i close my eyes lor....Then hug suda very hard..=xThen pierce le i quickly squat dwn on the floor coz very pain lyk tat then my tears going to drop...I dowan let them see mah... 3rd is zl... Then after tat we wan to change to smaller de... Amanda 1st again...LOL!!! The person help her tak out then pok in tat time gt alot of blood sia...EWWW!!!! SO SCARY!!! AMANDA U ARE BRAVE MAN!!!!!!!!! Then i acturally wanna change but i super scared blood...=x Then the person said "if u scared dun change first if nt will fiant." I ask the person will fiant for how long...xD Coz if fiant i dun mind but i dowan waste time to fiant for very long...=D!!!! So i decided to go home and make myself...Or aft a few day go back to tat shop and tak out lor... We went to escape str8 away after piercing... We go escape only play 4 games then go back le.... Very sian lor... Went to ziling hse talk for awhile... Then she change to smaller de nose stud... I haven sia...I let my mum see first... Ask her which 1 nicer then change lor... I scared my dad and bro will scold sia... My mum let mi pierce only lor...And tmr bro and dad surely at home de...)):Nw thinking of hw to go for badminton on mon too...)): scared later ppl see..=x
Nw very sian lor....k lar post sum pic...

In xinmin pri toliect...((: Narisha,zling and mi!!!=D
Narisha,ziling and mi again!!!=D
My nose piercing...The stud so big...xDZilian...=pOn the bus...Going to escape...=D

No comments: