Monday, May 26, 2008

Nt forcus...)):

Hiie..=D
Today morning rush to sports hall 4 badminton training...Tired sia...Then dono y i was lyk nt forcus on it at all!! @#$%* Haiz... My hand very pain lor...I tried very hard to hit harder when lobbing but hand suddenly very pain then will stop half way...)= WTH is today?! After training went home and use comp!!!((: mak mi feel better... Went dwn stair eat lunch wif bro...((: After lunch,he went to cut hair so folo him lor...OMG!!! Saw 1 baby cuting hair when i reach there...SO CUTE!!!xD But they r crying... And 3 of the hairstylist helping 1 baby to cut...lol! So special...=x
After the baby when home,another baby came in and wanna cut hair too...LOL!!! The 2nd baby is worst than 1st baby OMG!!! The 2nd baby cry and vomit the lunch out...ewww...I wanna help de...But dono hw...xD so sit dwn there and lk at it lor...=x First time saw baby cut hair lei...xD And 2 baby lor!!!xDAfter tat,went hm str8 away...Then my bro wan go compass wif mum so i folo too...xD Went to watson buy alot of my pimples stuff lol!!!
My mum buy and buy until $100+ lor... Then next time i have to morning and nite put all thoes on my face...xD lol! nw very sleepy le... OMG!!!!!!! TMR CYCLE!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!xD

No comments: