Friday, May 23, 2008

sian....

Today last day of sch...SIAN!!!!!
Morning do the cleaning classroom KNS lor...Then when i going to the toliect amanda they all go splash water ard so i play wif them too!!!=D it was fun sia!!! Then feel very hot so went to the bench there sit dwn 4 awhile lor...Wait until they clear the classrm le then i go back to the classrm...xD So sian!!! After sch go accompany amanda,suda,amalina and earny for awhile...After tat went home str8 away and ON9!!=D Ziling cum chat wif mi,she said she wanna cum my hse.. COz she very sian,then chit-chat awhile lor...Then we 2 also haven eat lunch so we go dwn stair de coffeeshop and eat lor....Eaten le cum my hse and play comp then i on my bed fall aslp...=x nvr on the fan i also can slp lor...TOO tired le...ard 3+ go sch wif my mum and mit tcher lor...
After tat,we went to hougang mall....OMG!!!I saw sum1 lk lyk 3 But the person i think 20+ bah... But i think 3 next time big will lk lyk her!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!I keep staring lor...xD
k lar post pic time...


In the lift...=DAbit blur...psps...xDShe eating lolipop!!!#*+$@#u know what is tat? EEEEEEEEE....Is thoes fly...

No comments: