Monday, September 26, 2011


My face really changed..
I have no idea why. My eyes look like going to pop-out anytime.
Pimples all over.. And WORST part is HAIR DROPPING?!?! :o
First thing i will do after exam is go M-I-A.
Cause i need to hide my UGLY FACE from everyone.
To make myself look better is to sleep for 3days!
Should be enough i guess. 7th Oct exam end.
10th Oct then go have FUN.:D

But whatever.. Now i just have to STUDY like there's no TOMORROW!
Last lap. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Idk to be happy or what. Cause i'm not really in the mood.
I miss school actaully. 4 years i haven't really enjoy it.
Nothing i can do now..
Tmr got 3period of maths, hope i can stay AWAKE for that 3period.
Other than that nothing much..
So now i should go finish up what i should for today.
GOODBYE!:)

No comments: