Wednesday, September 7, 2011


It will be one of my biggest mistake..
Leaving blank..
But i seriously did double check.
Why didn't triple check.
Serve me right.
I really almost cry on the spot.
Okay.. Whatever it's over.
No point crying over a spilled milk baby.:)
But why people always remind me about it.
Like seriously.. Do u have to like oh ur 7marks gone goodluck.
Can u at least say something like cheer up dun think about it?
But anyway i dun care alrdy. I now really very depress man.
What's wrong with me. I really make ppl speechless..
Why am i so DUMB?! Seriously?
Lee Jia Jie how can u do something like that?!
I thought u always check your work?
Can u give yourself a TIGHT SLAP pls..
Really disappointed with myself MAX.
English so important you know..
7 marks! HELLO 7 eh!
It's like A sure gone. B? might not.
My paper 1 flunk it..
Why do the Cambridge people make the paper so COMPLICATED..
I just wanna REWIND. Really have no idea what to do.
I'm lost once again. SERIOUSLY LOST..
Can anyone out there GUIDE me.
Tired alrdy. Bathe and Sleep.
Bed pls make me sleep n not think.
Goodnight. *CRY*
My phone is having attitude problem to me right now.

No comments: