Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Morning late for school.
Just cause i waited n waited for disappointment once again.
Prelim just....
Continue urself.:)
Science n maths finally over.
Now left ebs i'm actually quite worried abt.
If i want to get 1st in class still got chance to chase up.
Imagine my EBS n CPA get 1st. Confirm 1st in class.
But hor. CPA i lousy without practical n Coral draw.
Last time my coral draw always get first.
Maybe cause the tcher like me as a student.:)
I'm a very SOCIABLE n CHEERFUL.
But Cambridge people will never see my CHEERFUL FACE.
Sad for them and sad for me.

So now i'm suppose to take a nap!
But am actually planning Thurs n Fri outing.
Thurs will be GHOST movie with classmate.
Dinner with parents!
Friday will be shopping with Sisters.:D
And maybe buffet? Haha.
I just wanna eat n eat n eat!
Cause prelim really....
Time to enjoy after this.
Sunday having Dim Sum!

I wanted to cut my hair this Friday.
But 7th month[GHOST FESTIVAL] cannot i guess.
I was like waiting n waiting for my prelim over so can CUT!
Ok shall stop here.:)
Goodbye.

I think you're just a normal person.
Why the fk did i get tricked by you.
Lies n Truth i can't differentiate it anymore,
Cause everything said by u are truth to me.

No comments: