Friday, July 29, 2011

Today prelim English paper! We took it in the hall.:)

Was really tired and i actually just doze-off while doing.

Lucky i went to the toilet. Wanted to wash my face only.

But the tcher follow me so it's weird if i dun use the washroom.

Hahahahaa. Damn funny. Lucky she stand outside.

Cannot imagine Nlvl man.

Now prelim 1/2 of my textbook are not touched yet.

Sat n sun is for me to study. Hope i can really cover up almost all the chapters.



Just now when i reached home i scroll through our messages.

The 1st day n last day was totally diff.

I have nothing to say. But that message was not i send one?

U believe it or not is up to u.

Gonna say lie? Yah i'm a liar.

But no matter what i will still be the same me.

Goodbye.

Cricket are making noise every night.

And i'm still smiling about the sound of lizard.

No comments: