Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Studying? Rubbish la. Even though not sleepy at all.
But brain can't concentrate. Now studying maths.
I doubt i can study sci or ebs. I will sure sleep.
How to get A man.:( Effort are everything.
But i dun see myself putting in effort.
SHITTY! Tsk.. FML. Thinking of cross-country.xD
Feel like training for cross-country.
Cheryl asked mi if i have confidence to get top 10 not.
I'm like ehhh... I think yes. But stamina dropped..
I can't run anymore. Even climb up the stairs i feel tired.
Lucky my class not in Basement now. Or else..
Hahahah. Since last year told myself to jog every morning.
Till now i'm still sleeping in the morning.
How? I'm sure i will get top 10 for cross-country!
Must have confidence.. Should continue to study.
I just did 1 maths qns from 3+ till now.
How great.. Am really slacking too much.
Stay back in school might help but feel so uncomfortable.

Anyway contact yw today!:D Sms her and talk crap. Hahahaha.
She's so gonna help me tidy my room real soon after exam.^^
I want gathering! Fish, Yw & Zl!
Everything after nlv after nlvl.
I'm tired of waiting. Very long nvr open chalet.
Its time to party soon.. Haha.
Mid-year not yet reach i think of nlvl. Great!
I think i will be quite excited for Nlvl.
Cause after that i will go really crazy!:D
EVERYTHING IS WAITING FOR ME TO BE DONE!
MANY THINGS ARE LEFT UNDONE!
SO I WILL BE BACK TO DO EVERYTHING THATS UNDONE SOON!
REALY SOON!:D

Now i really wish to help my friends in their studies.
But idk how to open my mouth to tell them.
I'm afraid that i teaches them the wrong thing.:(
Looking at my friend not knowing anything,
i feel.. Feeling that cannot use by word. How?
I can't even help myself how am i suppose to help others.
Tsk. Really hate myself sometimes.
Its just like if my friend drown i can't jump to the pool and help them.
Because i can't swim. So what to do? Just see my friend die?!
IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! That will nvr happen.
So i shall do something to help my friendssss!
I'm here friends!! WAIT FOR ME!
I should go help myself now first!
GOODER BYE!:D

No comments: