Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doing nothing that make me regret really sucks.
I regret not going SYF. Idk why the hell I feel really regret about it.
Doing something that make regret too and spoilt my impression from others.
Draw a line is not my type..
If can't affort to take jokes, what for joke with me IN THE FIRST PLACE?
After that go around telling.. Rubbish, next time I know what's DRAW A LINE.
Sorry to everybody, there's a line in between.
Other than my friends n family.:)
I will be more polite and nice ok. Lines will be there.
30cm away from me please. Cause I can't take your jokes..
So please dun act one friendly anymore. I see you'll true colours..
Maybe McDonald is the only one that I can be friendly with.:)
Haha. MADARIN SPEAKER.;D
Oh and of course not forgetting someone who openly talked to me like friend.
Really appreciate it!:D And of course I know my limit.
There's limit but I will not even bother to reach that limit.
I will just be AS FAR AS POSSIBLE from the limit.
Not gonna hate anybody for anything that happened.
Regrets will be there so what. Just let it be.
Cause it happened. Nothing can erase even eraser.
GOODER-BYE!

No comments: