Monday, January 17, 2011


Thanks to you. :) I just had tears of joy in class.
Sometimes its good to tears abit.
They said its good. Hahahah.
I can't rmb who said that.

Okay. I'm tired.
When can i really sleep whole day?
Sat? Nah training.
Sun? Nah helping dad to mop the floor.
mon-fri? NOT AT ALL. SCHOOL!
Damn. HATE THIS SO BADLY.
I NEED REST! REALLY REST!
I know its just 3rd week but i can't stand it anymore.
I will breakdown anytime anywhere anyday.:(
what cheers me up doesn't anymore.
Because its a good moments.

When u think of things that make u cried in the past u will smile.
But when u think of things that make u smile in the past u will cry.
I wanna eat BEN & JERRY NOW.:(
SO BADLY. There's training tmr. Thursday tournament.
Great much... Stay strong pull it through and everything will be over.
Really going over real soon. Dun breakdown yet.
Obviously i'm not gonna breakdown yet.
I'm always strong with a WIDE SMILE!:D
"Smile always" no matter how tough the road will be,
i will still have to continue.
No matter how sad am i still smile always.:D
Always see me with a wide smile.
Goodnight.:)

No comments: