Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I NEED TIME!:(
math hmk and chinese spelling. Damn.
Doing math now. Its like how to make that freaking shape smaller.
Why i got STM! Just had lesson on mon and now can't rmb a single thing.:(
Ok whatever. Now trying to remember the chinese words.
There's spelling tmr. I can't sleep till i rmb.
So weird to have spelling. But maybe its good because it helps me rmb the chinese word.
I remember when i in primary school used to copy by writing it on my hand.:D
Or write on the table hahaha. Or worst still use the pen that only when u light it den can see.
Behind will have light. Idk i think its like invisible pen. Haha. Nowadays hard to find i guess.
This time round i nt going to cheat going to memorise it or else can't slp!


Something like that.=x

Okay i need go AMK den NOVENA tmr.
To get some stuff.:)
Goodbye!

No comments: