Thursday, January 13, 2011


I always wanna end alot of things.
But have never ever really end anything yet.
Maybe almost there to end. Nlvl coming.
Everyone is so busy with their things.
So busy to have time for me to have lunch and everything.
I really wish to do everything before i really stuck in studying.
Once i start i wouldn't stop i guess. Shall really concentrate in school soon.
Real soon? Maybe after all the tournament is that too late? Anything la. I dun mind.
Once i let go everything memories will be keep and of course i will miss everything.
Even the moment sitting here and just listening to music doing NOTHING but blogging.


"Don't blame me for anything because i'm nothing."
Shall blog often.:) Blog really make me feel great.
Not because everyone can read it
but i can just say anything i want without anyone understand...
Shall end here. Really tired. 1wk left. Just 1 wk.
Freak it. Train for 4 years just to wait for this moment.
1wk. JUST 1wk. CAN U BELIEVE IT? No. Not at all.

Everything comes to an end. Even u being in my life...

Goodbye.

No comments: