Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ok i think u're th first person that ever mak mi speechless !
I'm so gng to giv up talking to u unless some1 asked.
If u really wanna quit i have nth to say le.
Let u be bah. After 2 yrs of trng tgt u wanna quit.
I think all th reason u giv are just excuses?
I dun really even hear them talking bad abt u.
Maybe u are just thinking too much abt it.
Nvm . I'm really tired of it.
Since u alrdy make a choice now just wait and see wht mr lim say bah.

Hmm anyway today stay home and watch my girlfriend is an agent !
DAMN NICE !!! Before tat i took a nap it's a really horrible nap.
I dun knw why i just nt feeling comfortable whn i slping.
So i decided nt to slp .xD And watch that show is really damn nice !:D
Okay now watching badminton match .(:
Goodbye.

I will stop.

No comments: