Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR KEVIN LIM!
Today mr lim's birthday .(: But did't get him anything..=x
Dun think he cares.xD

Ok things is gng weird nowadays man.
Lol idk wht i'm thinking lar.. Okay heck lar .
Trng is become more and more tough.
Eunice keep injured herself . Even i see i can feel th pain lor.
AWWW.. Wish she will get better .:D
Ohyah ! I WAN EAT MAC ! I WAN MACCCCCCCCCC! Lol.
Anyway u knw i wan a eng tuition teacher , my mum dun allow !
DAMN IT ! This is th first time i'm hearing parents dun allow their child to have tuition teacher.):
If she dun allow i'm nt gng to have tuition ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=x
Ok nvm. I think this is a most lame post ever.
I dun knw wht to post le.xD

Things is gng fast?
And slowly drifting away.
I can't imagine what will happen once sch reopen.
SUCKS ! Just walk one step count one step bah .((:

No comments: