Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG ! I'm FAT ! Was eating SUPPER ! ):
Thats really fatterning uh .
And all th fats i killed during trng came back !
How can how can !
LEE JIA JIE ! STOP EATING MAN ! YOU'RE AS FAT AS A PIG ALRDY CAN !

Okay serious now .. Haha
Today is father's day i guess .
But my brothers all nt free so sad ..
Okay my 3rd bro gone mad , he fallen in love wif luozhixiang HAHAHA !
Thn my 2nd bro said "He talking to gf so must act cool"
My 3rd bro say smth shocking shut th fk up bitch . NICE RITE ;D
Anyway they are funny lar .. Okay i craping liao .

I changed my blog songs bt i still can't find th songs that i like .
Okay nvm shall try my luck other time :D
I'm gng to buy th show of boys over flower in chi version soon !
Heee ! Gng to force my father to buy fr mi =x
Somemore father's day i did't bought anything fr him .): Thats sad .=x
Anyway HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL TH FATHERS UH !:D


I haven even done my homework nt a single work.xD
I shall do tmr ! :D JYJY !
Okay shall go bathe soon (: Bye !

No comments: