Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm bored to death n reading my own post .=x
Wanna watch boys over flower disc 2 but nt enuff time .
Forcing myself to slp at 11 :D Or else tmr i will hav ugly eyes .xD

Anyway morning went to rent boys over flower chi version .
Cause i dun knw wher i watch till n i missed out some episode so went rent .
Wanted to buy bt think abt it dun better , watch alrdy will just throw one side .
No use . So save money !(:
I watched 3 episode alrdy , quite slow actually .=x
Everybody watch finish le i still at episode 3 . hahahaha !

Ok wadever tmr gt trng once again .(:
Guess will be having physical i'm prepared . xD
My elbow is pain .): If continue pain will be gng to see doc soon .
Lets get well soon :D Hahaha .
Thats all fr today wait fr next post !;D
Gdbye !=D

No comments: