Saturday, May 2, 2009

HIIE !=D
Woke up at 9+ today . TIRED TIRED TIRED .xD
Went NTUC wif mum n aunt , i bought quite some of things for my baking today !=D
I baked cookies !(: Bt halfway throught .=x Cuz th oven gt prob man ! NB !
Let's wait ltr will continue !(:
Somemore i first time bake cookies ehh lol !
My mum n bro keep helping mi thn end up both of them argue .=x
Did't knw that baking is so tired lar .):
Okay lar i go back to see my oven .xD
Post again tonite .(:

Okay i'm back to edit .(:
I bring those things to my aunt's hse n bake .xD
And i stupid forget to put butter on th tray !):
become bottom of th cookies abit black ...
Nt nice can ! Nvm next time i knw wht to do .;D
I will do it vry nice de . (:

Hmmm , suda said i hav changed when talking to her ...
Maybe cuz too stress ?!
Haiz ... Forget it man .
Right nw i'm diff bt till whn i settle dwn my things everything will be back .(:
So just dun worry uh .=D
I gt many many many things wanna say .
Wish there's a person who can listen to mi .):
U just dun understand mi !
Everytime nvm it's ok .
That's nt frm ur heart .
Actually u r angry !
U should understand mi lor ...
If this continue i dun knw wht i can do .):
Kinda mood-swing nw .

No comments: