Monday, May 4, 2009

Early in th morning ziling call mi , asked mi wan go my hse here de mac anot .
Cuz yw n her at there eating breakfast i guess . Lol
They pon sch lor ! Wth so unfair ><
Hw i wish my teacher wun call if i pon bt i dun pon sch de lar .=D
Hmmm , lesson was fine bt kinda stress up again .):
Haiz.. after sch went eat , go dj hse awhile .(:
I haven study today .=x Opps ! Haha !
Damn lazy lar . Tired . ok lets stop here .xD

I wish there's a heaven wher i can forget every SINGLE THING ..
I rather go heaven than staying dwn here which mak mi so stress ...
Or wish i can be BABY forever dun even knw a single thing .xD
I think i talking craps ... Bt seriously nobody will lyk to hav PROBLEM .
Or even stress uh . Lol
K lar i gng to another world le which is LALA LAND .;D
Hee ! Gdbye .(:

No comments: