Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENGYI !=D

Nt in th mood MAN !
Afternoon went for badminton 1-5 pm .
After tat i went toilet u knw wht happened?!
One packet of tissue drop into th toilet bowl ! HAHA !
I took a pic of it .=x So tat i gt smth to post rite .;D
On th way to bubble tea shop tat time !

There's a FCUKING OLD COUPLE .=x BULL-SHIT SIA !
When walking jeanette , chengyi , wanling n mi was spueeze in a small space .
So th uncle said "Excuse mi !" WTF ! Jeanette leg was INJURED ok !
Still at there excuse mi ! I said him " Her leg pain rite ! Excuse mi excuse mi "
Dun even knw hw to think ! SO OLD le gng 50 still at ther lyk 3 yrs old .
Wan complain to my sch izit ?! COMPLAIN lar as if i scared ! Idiot sia !
Fk off in tis world larh ! Tis kind of OLD MAN ! Still act lyk vry young .
Hee ! After tat went home saw a cigg on th CHAIR !
Lol ! I think is my bro de .=x
I tak it n play wif it lor .xD Dun knw hw explain .
I gt tak pic of it . Ltr can show u guys .=x HEHE !
Anyway after i ate my dinner feel DAMN GIDDY lor .
Bt nw i am fine ! Amazing man !=D

Photo time :


The tissue tat drop into toilet bowl .=x





Nice rite .xD HEE !


Destory it .xD HAHA !


End of th blog .=D Thx for reading n looking hehe .=D



No comments: