Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas to all my PRECIOUS !

24th dec have 2 PARTY !=D One is at my hse n one is my god father hse .
I 7pm lyk tat went to my god father hse n did't knw tat i will stay till 3 wif my 1st bro . HAHA !
So did't manage to attend my hse de party . HAIZ !D:
Went to god father hse play eat all those .=D N gt a prize . Nt bad rite .
Bt quite tired dying soon man .xD HAHA ! Cuz continuous 2 day nite 4 am thn slp !
okay .



Log cake !=D




Cute egg !=D




25th dec morning went to service .*YAWN*
Went there slp =x Alot of us also SLP lor ! Cuz cnt tahan le .
I was lyk wish ther hav a bed n str8 away slp sia .D:
After service walk till halfway saw a cuttie santa claus .
I str8 away SHOUTED " PRESENT !" =x HAHA !
He is lyk damn cute man fat fat de=x
He walk to bus stop n fetch her wife thn walk back tat time took a pic wif him !=D
FUN ! After tat went to bedok eat le go hg mall shop awhile .
Thn come back str8 away SLP .xD
Frm 6+ till 8 u knw less thn 2 hrs gt 9 msg .
LOL ! Heng put silents mood if nt i will nt hav a gd slp man !=x

K lar photo time !=D






Cool rite ?!xD


Tis tattoo is fading ! eeee.


Hw i wish i can celebrate christmas wif u 4ever !
Hw i wish i can by ur side whenever is a special day .
Hw i wish i can be wif u 4 life n nt a distance away .
Hw i wish i can talk to u openly n nt secretly .
Hw i wish i can just treat u as last time .
Hw i wish i can be th first n nt th last .
Hw i wish i can use ur shoulder when i need some1 .
Everything is just a WISH n it wun come true !D:

No comments: