Friday, April 18, 2008

class meeting...((:


When they playing blind eyes...


hey!!! today is was fun lor!!!I go and meet my primary sch friends...LOL!!! They all wanted to play blind eyes so ii play with them!!!it's fun lor...XD I know is childish...
Amanda still keep saying sum1 is a cat lor!!!**fed-up**
Ohyah! be4 we play blind eyes we siting down there and chit-chat...Then they say want to go white hse at puggol there... But most of them not free so we did't go...**heng!**XD
Then we went to coffee shop and eat... Then i 7.30 go home my mum at there naging liao...=p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.