Monday, April 14, 2008

... long time nvr come to post liao.... I wanna talk crap!!!=p
I very long nvr write then i tell my friends tat i dun haf blog...:p I did't mean to bluff them de is my blog too ugly thats y....Sry to sum of my friends...):I will tell u all my blog after ii updated... i now cum and talk crap....:p hehehehe!!! I mad liao.... Today monday rite... juz came back from badminton... stupid lor sprain until my ankle now still abit pain...):I tahan very long liao lor!!! Dono y today so tired...I feel lyk smsing sum1 lor... but suda ask mi not to sms sum1 too much)':nvm...Dun talk abt it liao...hehe!Cant wait to go out with my primary sch friends this sat!!=p OHYA!!! today morning the stupid amanda keep insulting my beloved friend name:O(cannot say who the person is):pSuda sumtime also keep insulting my beloved friend name lor!!!Freak lar!!!#@#!@#@
But i also say back their *beloved friend* name =\

**to suda and amanda**
STOP INSULTING MY BELOVED NAME!!!:p
~~jkjk~~:p

Dono what to write liao lei...haiyoyo!!!
nvm...continue when i am free...=p

**sry to the ppl who i bluff**

No comments: