Thursday, June 28, 2012

So now I'm having holiday..
Since 6th June - 8th July. Long holiday.:) So... What i do during the holiday.
1st week start going out shopping..
2nd week start partying..
Drinking have slowly become more often..
So today 28th June... I feeling really disappointed with myself..
Result out and i didn't get 3.5 and above for my GPA.. My GPA is 3.267.
Which is quite far away from 3.5.
I think that i got drunk thrice or more than that during this holiday.
Cause this holiday is just too aimlessly doing nothing but enjoy myself.
Many things happened, one of it is 6+ years of friendship got real bad after that night of drunk words..
Drifting away from friends who used to be ur best is really hurtful.
Looking at ur friends change and u can't do anything about it is hurtful much too.
So i think i changed during this holiday going really wild.. But nope i'm still who am i.
Once school reopen i will not do things that i do during this holiday that often anymore.

I realize everyone have reasons behind something..
They just hiding it. At times i really hope they will say it out so maybe will feel much better.
I try to open up to them to show my concern. But some took it for granted.
Humans... Hard to understand... Just be simple...

Define yourself..







Goodbye:)
Smile always.

No comments: